Hoeksema Farm Equipment Auction
Daryl and Joyce Hoeksema Farm Equipment Live and Online Webcast Auction
Join us for a live equipment auction featuring the discontinued Hoeksema farm equipment with over forty items of equipment including tractors, hay equipment, tillage equipment, wood working items, planters, sprayers and more. To see complete auction details, click here. This live auction will include a live online webcast with internet and live bidding. Auction will begin on December 14th at 10 AM and take place at the Hoeksema Farm locate at 9754 Whitbeck RD, Montague, MI 49437 United States. If you are interested in previewing auction items, inspection time will take place August 9th, from 9am – 5pm.
Auction highlights include: John Deere 4960, John Deere 4455, John Deere 6320 with loader, John Deere 8650, John Deere 4030, John Deere 30′ air seeder, Hay Equipment, Tillage Equipment, Wood Working Equipment, Shop Tools and more. This is a great opportunity to buy some very well maintained equipment. Low Hour and Low acres on several pieces.
• John Deere 4960 Tractor, 1993, MFWD, PTO,
3pt, Cab/Heat/AC, 3 Remotes, 3847 Hours, SN:
• John Deere 4455 Tractor, 1999, 3pt, PTO,
3 Remotes, 18.4-38, 10 Front Weights, SN:
• John Deere 6330 Tractor with 640 Loader, 2003,
MFWD, 3pt, PTO, 2 Remotes, 5829 Hours, SN:
• John Deere 8650, 1985, 4 Remotes, 520/85R48,
Duals all the way around, 5040 Hours, SN:
Tillage Equipment Includes:
• Sunflower 5035 Field Cultivator, 24’, Wing Fold, 4
Bar Spike Tooth Drag, Rear Hitch & Hydraulics
• Sunflower 1435-23 Disc, 2008, 24’, Wing Fold Rear
Hitch & Hydraulics
• Brillion 108 Series Cultipacker, 24’, Wing Fold, SN:
• John Deere 714 Chisel Plow, 2009, 11 Shank
• Unverferth 1245 Rolling Basket, Wing Fold
This online and live equipment auction features tons of great quality equipment for any hobby or full time farmer. If you are looking for more auction information or have any questions, please contact us by emailing or calling us, or just click here.
Click the button below to discover the rest of the auction: