Note to the buyers of titled items: Miedema Auctioneering, Inc. is required by the State of Michigan to broker all vehicles, trailers or titled items sold.
- A $125.00 Broker Title Processing Fee (plus Michigan state sales tax) will be charged for all titled items which we are required to broker.
- A $15.00 fee for State of Michigan title transfer will be charged.
- Licensed vehicle dealers will be charged a $25 handling fee for each titled item purchased.
- We can apply for your plates and registration if you so choose for an additional fee (the same fee you would pay if applying for the plate yourself). Proof of insurance for the purchased titled item before you can remove it from the auction site. If not, you must be prepared to tow or trailer your titled item. The appropriate fees will be added to your invoice.
- A $125.00 Broker Title Processing Fee (plus applicable sales tax rate based on state of residence)
- Necessary fees according to their state rules for titled items.
- Please note that buyers will need to sign the appropriate paperwork required by the state for title transfers. Title processing may take up to 15 business days. Then will take 4-10 business days to receive your title from the Secretary of State.
Upcoming Live Auctions
Saturday, June 19, at 10:00 am EDT
Hoek Estate Real Estate
Organizer: Jordan Miedema – Auction Manager
Tuesday, July 13, at 8:00 am EDT
Estate of Richard and June Dickinson
Organizer: Chuck Ranney – Auction Manager