Anyone claiming tax exemption for any reason must sign a Michigan Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption for each auction.
- For Resale at Retail: You must provide your Sales Tax License Number
- Motor Vehicle Dealers: You must provide a copy of your Vehicle Dealer License.
- For Lease: You must provide your Use Tax Registration Number
- For Resale at Wholesale
- Agricultural Processing – Please note that vehicles intended for agricultural use will be taxed unless they will never be used on the road. You will not be allowed to plate the vehicle until tax is paid.
- Non-profit Organization
- Rolling Stock purchased by an Interstate Motor Carrier
Upcoming Live Auctions
Tuesday, February 9, at 8:00 am EST
Organizer: Jordan Miedema – Auction Manager
Saturday, February 27, at 9:00 am EST
Bader & Sons Co.
St Louis MI
Organizers: Chuck Ranney – Auction Manager
616-560-0839, Donna Reitsma – Consignor Questions & Contract Info
616-389-6440 / Fax: 616-538-5230, and Proxibid Registration Assistance
Tuesday, March 9, at 8:00 am EST
Karnemaat Farm Equipment
Organizer: Jeremy Miedema – Auction Manager
Thursday, March 11, at 10:00 am EST
Burnips Equipment Company
Organizers: Jeremy Miedema – Auction Manager
616-460-7619and Donna Reitsma – Consignor Questions & Contract Info
616-389-6440 / Fax: 616-538-5230