Anyone claiming tax exemption for any reason must sign a Michigan Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption for each auction.
- For Resale at Retail: You must provide your Sales Tax License Number
- Motor Vehicle Dealers: You must provide a copy of your Vehicle Dealer License.
- For Lease: You must provide your Use Tax Registration Number
- For Resale at Wholesale
- Agricultural Processing – Please note that vehicles intended for agricultural use will be taxed unless they will never be used on the road. You will not be allowed to plate the vehicle until tax is paid.
- Non-profit Organization
- Rolling Stock purchased by an Interstate Motor Carrier
Upcoming Live Auctions
Thursday, October 29, at 8:00 am EDT
Organizer: Brennen Lubbers
Wednesday, December 16, at 10:00 am EST
Chamberlain & Hoffine Farm Equipment Auction
Organizer: Jeremy Miedema – Auction Manager