Loading & Removal
- No item may be removed from the auction site until it is paid for in full.
- You will be required to show a copy of your invoice showing payment has been made to security before any items will be allowed to be removed from the auction premises.
- You may remove your purchases before the auction is completed if it does not interfere with the on-going auction.
- Unless otherwise noted, all items must be removed with three (3) business days of the completed auction.
- We do not provide shipping; however we do have a list of insured riggers and haulers.
CLICK HERE for the list of riggers and haulers.
Upcoming Live Auctions
Thursday, September 16 - Sunday, October 3
Thursday, October 7, at 10:00 am EDT
Friday, October 8, at 10:00 am EDT
Roeters Farm Equipment Retirement Auction, DAY 3, Antique Tractors, Antiques, Trucks, Trailers, Shop Equipment
Saturday, October 9, at 10:00 am EDT
Olson Brothers Contracting (Construction Company Liquidation) **ONLINE AUCTION** (an Orbitbid.com auction)
Tuesday, October 12, at 8:00 am EDT
Olson Brothers Contracting
South Haven MI