Loading & Removal
- No item may be removed from the auction site until it is paid for in full.
- You will be required to show a copy of your invoice showing payment has been made to security before any items will be allowed to be removed from the auction premises.
- You may remove your purchases before the auction is completed if it does not interfere with the on-going auction.
- Unless otherwise noted, all items must be removed with three (3) business days of the completed auction.
- We do not provide shipping; however we do have a list of insured riggers and haulers.
CLICK HERE for the list of riggers and haulers.
Upcoming Live Auctions
Thursday, October 29, at 8:00 am EDT
Organizer: Brennen Lubbers
Wednesday, December 16, at 10:00 am EST
Chamberlain & Hoffine Farm Equipment Auction
Organizer: Jeremy Miedema – Auction Manager