Daryl and Joyce Hoeksema Farm Equipment Auction
Saturday, December 14, at 10:00 am EST
Description:Due to health reasons Daryl and Joyce Hoeksema have decided to discontinue farming and have chosen Miedema Auctioneering to conduct a Live auction with internet bidding on December 14th at 10:00am. Highlights include: John Deere 4960, John Deere 4455, John Deere 6320 with loader, John Deere 8650, John Deere 4030, John Deere 30′ air seeder, Hay Equipment, Tillage Equipment, Wood Working Equipment, Shop Tools and more. This is a great opportunity to buy some very well maintained equipment. Low Hour and Low acres on several pieces.
- Friday December 13th from 9:00am till 4:00pm
- Auction day starting at 8:00am
- Auction day until 5pm
- Other appointments available for the folowing week by arrangement
- Loader tractor availible day of auction for light loading
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE