- This event has passed.
Hampel Farms – Farm Equipment
Thursday, December 12, at 11:00 am EST
Description: Having decided to discontinue farming, Hampel Farms will be selling a full line up of farm equipment Thursday, December 12 at 11AM. The live auction will also include internet bidding.Highlights include: Case 9350 Tractor, John Deere 5100M Tractor with Loader and attachments, International 3788 Tractor, International 1086 Tractor (2), International 5288 Tractor, Case 1680 Combine, Case IH 1460 Combine, Case 1063 Heads, Case IH 820 Head, John Deere 3970 Chopper, Gravity Wagons, Tillage Equipment, Hardi Commander 750 Sprayer, John Deere 750 Drill, Brillion SS1201 Seeder, John Deere 467 Round Balers (2), John Deere 336 Square Baler, Cabover Semi Trucks, Pick up trucks, Nurse Tank Trailer, Brush Hog and much more!The auction will also include approx. 1 wagon of small items and more shop tools. This will be a great opportunity to buy equipment!
- Wednesday December 11 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Thursday December 12 (Auction day) beginning at 9AM
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Thursday December 12 until 5:00 PM
- Friday, December 13 8:00AM-5:00
- Other removal times may be available. Call Jeremy Miedema 616-460-7619 to schedule.
- Forklift available Auction Day and Friday December 13 until Noon
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
- Seller is not required to collect Sales Tax on this auction.