Post Estate – Land Auction
Thursday, November 4, at 12:00 pm EDT
Real Estate Location: Post Estate, 9051 East Paris Ave, Caledonia, MI 49316
- Auction will be held at: Miedema Auction Center, 3450 12th St, Wayland, MI 49348
Description: In order to help settle the Post Estate, we will be selling approx. 183 acres for the Post family. This farm has been in the Post family for decades but now will be offered to the public at auction. Parcels selling include potential building sites from 5-10 acres in size, a pond, and a large over 100 acre parcel of farm land. Great location, beautiful land, good producing soils. The 183 acres will be offered in 8 individual parcels, in any combination of the 8 parcels, or in the entirety. Outstanding opportunity! All will sell to the highest bidder! Auction will be held at Miedema Auctioneering’s Repocast Facility at 3450 12th St., Wayland, MI 49348
Open House Times:
- More Information Coming Soon!
- Onsite Bidding: Registration begins at 11:00 a.m. at the auction location: 3450 12th St, Wayland, MI 49348
- Online Bidding: Pre-register by calling Donna at 616-389-6440. Pre-Registration deadline is October 28, 2021. Deposit of $7,500.00 must be received by November 1, 2021. Both pre-registration and deposit are required before participating in online bidding via ZOOM virtual chat room.
Deposit for Real Estate:
- 10% of the successful bid price is required at the auction by good check, cash or cashier’s check. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed or are capable of paying cash at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell). The following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidder’s packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter of whatsoever type of nature. Any improvements, which must be made, are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or states was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and record.
- 3.5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price
- More Information Coming Soon!
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time, your check will be endorsed as a non-refundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The ability to obtain financing is NOT a contingency of the sale. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion.
- New data, corrections or changes could be made after the printing of this brochure. Please arrive prior to the start of the auction to inspect and consider any information and changes.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material