Hudsonville Fall 2021 Equipment Auction
Saturday, December 4, at 10:00 am EST
Fall Hudsonville Fairgrounds Auction – Multi Ring auction selling construction equipment, farm equipment and support equipment. NOTE: This will be a LIVE auction! Online bidding is available through Proxibid on ring 1 and ring 2 if you prefer to bid online.
- Ring 1 – Featuring Construction Equipment, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, Dozers, Attachments; Misc. Construction & Shop Tools. Skid Steers, Semi Trucks, Trailers, riding lawn mowers and more
- Ring 2 – Featuring Farm Equipment – Tractors, 3 pt. attachments, implements, Lawn & Garden, Trees & Bushes, Landscape equipment, riding lawn mowers, snow blowers, string trimmers, Etc.
- Ring 3 – Featuring misc. items, tools, plus much more.
- Friday December 3rd from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Auction Day Saturday December 4 beginning at 8am
- Saturday Decemeber 4 till 4:00PM
- Monday-Wednesday from 8am-5pm
- Forklift available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check. If you pay cash or check the Buyer’s Premium is 0%, if you pay with credit card the Buyer’s Premium is 3%.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE