- This event has passed.
Hudsonville Fall 2021 Equipment Auction
December 4, 2021, at 10:00 am EST
Fall Hudsonville Fairgrounds Auction – Multi Ring auction selling construction equipment, farm equipment and support equipment. NOTE: This will be a LIVE auction! Online bidding is available through Proxibid on ring 1 and ring 2 if you prefer to bid online.
- Ring 1 – Featuring Construction Equipment, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, Dozers, Attachments; Misc. Construction & Shop Tools. Skid Steers, Semi Trucks, Trailers, riding lawn mowers and more
- Ring 2 – Featuring Farm Equipment – Tractors, 3 pt. attachments, implements, Lawn & Garden, Trees & Bushes, Landscape equipment, riding lawn mowers, snow blowers, string trimmers, Etc.
- Ring 3 – Featuring misc. items, tools, plus much more.
BROCHURE ADVERTISING DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 9THWe start accepting equipment and small items on Monday November 29 – December 3 from 8-5. We stop taking small items on Thursday December 2. We will still accept equipment on Friday December 3 until 3:00 pm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Friday December 3rd from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Auction Day Saturday December 4 beginning at 8am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Saturday Decemeber 4 till 4:00PM
- Monday-Wednesday from 8am-5pm
- Forklift available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite bidders: 3% with a 3% discount if paid by cash or check (see check payment restrictions)
- Online bidders: 6% with a 3% discount if paid by cash or check (see check payment restrictions)
Payments are expected on the day of Auction. Types of payments accepted:
- Cashier’s check
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
- Checks: Personal & Business checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Checks will not be accepted from Buyer’s who reside outside of Michigan or drawn on a bank outside of Michigan.