« All Events
Jef-Len Dairy Farm Equipment Auction (Jeff & Patti Thelen – Owners)
Wednesday, March 6, at 10:00 am EST
Farm Equipment Live Auction – Equipment to include Massey Ferguson models 2705, 275 &255 Tractors, White model 125D & 2-105 Tractors, Kuhn Knight 8124 Spreader, GEA SP-L-42 Manure Lagoon Pump, Roto Mix 414-14B Feed Mixer Wagon, plus other tillage & hay equipment.
**Please note: the 300 cow free stall dairy facility & land will be selling at a separate auction on Thursday, March 14th at 2PM held at the AgroLiquid Conference Center in St. Johns.
- Tuesday, March 5 from 10am-5pm & Auction Day beginning at 8AM.
REMOVAL OF EQUIPMENT:
- Auction day until 5 PM or make other arrangements. No Sunday removal.
- A 6% Michigan sales tax will be charged in addition to the auction selling price on all items. For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- State Regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $95 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the State of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your titles. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee and proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- We accept payment with cash, personal check and cashier’s check. Local checks will be accepted at auction co discretion. Out of state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed.
- Onsite buyers: 6% onsite buyers premium with a 3% discount for cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 9% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.