« All Events
Burnips Equipment 5th Annual Auction
Thursday, March 7, at 10:00 am EST
5th Annual Auction! Featuring a large amount of trade in and lease equipment from all 6 of the Burnips Equipment locations. Consignments are welcome to add to this auction!
NEW THIS YEAR! Auction will be held INSIDE Burnips Equipment’s new building! Larger items will be driven THROUGH the building for our buyers comfort and convenience.
Auctioneer’s Note: Due to excellent sales of farm equipment & tractors, Burnips Equipment Co. will be selling much of their used, trade in inventory at this auction. Large selection of equipment from all 6 of their locations. Outstanding opportunity to buy equipment for your use this spring
The auction sale order will be available for viewing on March 5th and we will be adding equipment throughout the day.
- Wednesday March 6th 9:00am – 4:00pm
- auction day starting at 8am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Friday March 8: 8-5
- Monday and Tuesday March 11th-12th 8-5
- Forklift available
- Loading Dock available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.