- This event has passed.
Jef-Len Dairy Facility & Land – Jeff & Patti Thelen (Owners)
March 14, 2019, at 2:00 pm EDT
300 cow free stall dairy facility with double 12 parallel parlor, vertical lift rapid exit, Afi milk units, newer free stall barns, bunk silage storage, and engineered manure storage – 1 year capacity. 350 acres of tiled farm land. This dairy facility will be offered complete, ready to move in and start milking! Designed with future expansion in mind! Current parlor has 900 cow capacity. Buy now before the dairy market goes up! Land will be offered in 5 parcels or in the entirety. Real Estate Auction Location: Agroliquid Conference Center 3055 W. M-21, St. Johns, MI 48879
The farm equipment (ie: tractors, etc.) will be sold at separate auction on Wednesday, March 6.
- Thurs., Feb. 28: 2-4pm
- Weds., Mar. 6: 9am-12pm (During equipment auction)
- by appointment
- Begins at 1PM at the AgroLiquid Conference Center, located at 1130 S. DeWitt Road, St. Johns, MI
DEPOSIT FOR REAL ESTATE:
- A deposit of 10% is required at the auction. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed and are capable of paying cash at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell). the following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidder’s packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter whatsoever type or nature. Any improvements, which must be made, are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or stated was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and records. The real estate will be sold free and clear of all the liens. The property will however be sold subject to any easements and building and use restrictions of record. The auction company reserves the right to bid to protect the owner’s investment. Any announcements made at the auction site take precedence over printed material. Real Estate sells subject to Secured Creditors acceptance or rejection of high bid.
- 3% Buyers Premium will be in effect.
- Balance of purchase price due at closing within 45 days. The seller will pay taxes and assessments due on or before the auction. Possession will be given at the closing. Seller shall provide an owners title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price. Closings will be held at a local title company. Closing fees of $450 will be divided evenly between the buyer and the seller
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time your check will be endorsed as a nonrefundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion
- New data, corrections, or changes could be made after the printing of this brochure. Please arrive prior to the start of the auction to inspect and consider any new information and changes