« All Events
Schmaltz Farms LLC. – Farm Equipment Auction
Saturday, March 16, at 8:00 am EDT
Schmaltz Farms has decided to discontinue farming and has hired Miedema Auctioneering to conduct a LIVE auction with internet bidding on Saturday March 16,2019 at 10:00am. There are not many small items so be sure to be on time. This is a great opportunity to purchase some well maintained equipment.
- John Deere 4650 tractor
- John Deere 4030 tractor
- John Deere 2240 tractor
- John Deere 6500 Sprayer
- John Deere 1760 8 row planter
- John Deere 7700 combine
- grain cart
- tillage equipment
- grain bin
- grain dryer
- And Much More!
- Friday March 15th from 8:00-4:00, and Auction Day beginning at 9am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Saturday March 16 till 4pm
- Monday-wednesday march 18-20 by appoinment
- Skid Steer for light duty loading available
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-sate checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
- Seller is not required to collect Sales Tax on this auction.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.