« All Events
Pine Border Farm Equipment – Retirement Auction
Wednesday, March 13, at 10:00 am EDT
After 47 years of successful farming, Cal and Carl have decided to retire. Pine Border Farms has hired Miedema Auctioneering to conduct an auction with internet bidding at the farm. The auction will include well maintained farm equipment, seed corn equipment, and multiple one owner pieces.
- John Deere 9600 Combine
- CAT 65C Tractor
- CAT 55 Tractor
- John Deere 7410 Tractor
- John Deere 6605 Tractor
- John Deere Male Planters
- John Deere Planters
- Tillage Equipment
- Harvest Equipment
- Dump Trailers and more.
- Tuesday March 12 from 9AM to 4PM
- Auction Day beginning at 9AM
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- March 14 & 15 9AM-5PM and auction day
- Forklift available
- NO Loading Dock
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
- Seller is not required to collect Sales Tax on this auction.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.