- This event has passed.
Bader & Sons Co. 26th Annual Auction
February 24, 2018, at 9:00 am EST
The Auction will start with 2 auctioneers selling at the same time. Ring 1 – Main Farm Equipment, Ring 2 – Misc. Farm Equipment. At noon we will sell the combines, truck and trailers; and lawn & garden. After the combines sell we will finish selling Ring 1. After the lawn and garden equipment sells, we will finish selling Ring 2. We are offering the Main Ring 1 – Large Farm Equipment and the Lawn Mower Ring – Lawn & Garden equipment with Live/On-line bidding through Proxibid.PANCAKE BREAKFAST: There will be a free pancake breakfast before auction 7AM-9AM on Saturday, February 24, 2018 in the Bader & Sons Co. building behind the store, compliments of Bader & Sons Co. & Miedema Auctioneering, Inc.
If you need technical support for the online bidding, please call 1(877)505-7770
Sellers Note: Sellers may bring their items Monday/Tuesday between 8:00am and 5:00pm and Wednesday by noon. If sellers need to bring items later, please contact Chuck Ranney – Auction Manager at 616-560-0839
If sellers want their item listed on this web site preview, Contact Donna Reitsma – Consignor Contact at 616-389-6440.
Auction Preview Photos:
- Friday 2/23/18 8:00am-4:00pm
- Saturday 2/24/17 Auction Day starting at 7:00am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Day of auction till 5:00 (Saturday, February 24, 2018)
- Monday 2/26/18 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday 2/27/18 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 2/28/18 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Other times available by appointment we would like to have everything removed by 3/8/17
- Forklift available on auction day 8:00am till 5:00pm
- Loading Dock available
- All items will be charged State Sales Tax. For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard.
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check. Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.
CLICK HERE for help with Proxibid audio/video not working