Spring Hudsonville Fairgrounds Auction. Featuring Farm Equipment – Tractors, 3 pt attachments, implements; Landscape Equipment – Riding Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, String Trimmers, Chain Saws; Miscellaneous Construction & Shop Tools, plus much more.Ring 1 – Featuring Construction Equipment, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, Dozers, Attachments; Misc. Construction & Shop Tools. Skid Steers, Semi Trucks, Trailers
Ring 2 – Featuring Farm Equipment – Tractors, 3 pt. attachments, implements
Ring 3 – Featuring Lawn & Garden, Trees & Bushes, Landscape equipment, riding lawn mowers, snow blowers, string trimmers, Etc.
Ring 4 – Featuring misc. items, tools, plus much more.
We start accepting equipment and item on Monday March 18 – March 21 from 8-5. We stop taking small items on Thursday March 21. We will still accept equipment on Friday March 22 till 3:00 pm
- Friday March 22 8am-4pm
- Auction Day beginning at 9am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- Monday- Wednesday 8-5pm
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-sate checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.