Riverside Dairy, LLC – Bob Knynenburg – Real Estate Auction
Thursday, March 3, at 1:00 pm EST
Farm Location:Riverside Dairy, LLC
- 1487 S Custer Rd.,
- Custer, MI 49405
Bob Knynenburg has decided to retire after 28 years of farming at this location. We will be selling 476 +/- acres of land, dairy buildings including the parlor and equipment, home, plus the equipment on a separate auction. The land will be offered in 11 individual parcels, in any combination of parcels, or in its entirety. This is an outstanding opportunity to buy farm land in a great location. All will sell to the highest bidder! This property would make for a great up north get away or for hunting/recreation purposes!
476.83 acre of Land
Dairy Facility with 10 barns, stalls, feed lot, hay and equipment storage and home.
Offered in 11 parcels, in any combination, or in its entirety.
Great farm land
Farm Equipment selling on March 5
Online Bidding Option:
Online bidding is available and will be done via ZOOM virtual chat room. Requires pre-registration and a deposit.
Pre-register for online bidding by calling Donna at 616-389-6440.
Pre-registration deadline for online bidding is February 28, 2022.
Deposit of $7,500.00 must be received by February 28, 2022.
Parcel 1: Dairy facility, home, 120 acres, and several barns including a 128’x52’ barn with the milking parlor which includes Surge 2000-Gallon Bulk Tank, Model 87121, S/N: 971107 and GEA Swing 12 Milking Parlor with 3 ph power. Storage pole barn that is 60’x48’, dry cow barn 104’x72’ with 48 headlocks and 65 free stalls. 98’x228’ barn with 192 free stalls, 84’x74’ hay barn with a cow pen, and older barns and buildings. This parcel also includes 3 Brock Grain bins. The home has 3 bedrooms and 1 ½ Bathrooms with a 2 stall garage and is approximately 1300 SF. This parcel currently has a hayfield and woods.
Parcel 2: 40 acres of Tillable land and hayfield would make for good a potential building site or hunting parcel.
Parcel 3: 27 acres of Farm land and hayfield with woods, potential buildings site.
Parcel 4: 28 acres of Hayfield with small pond and a potential building site.
Parcel 5: 15 acres of Hayfields and some woods with a beautiful ridge. Would make for a great hunting parcel.
Parcel 6: 52 acres of Hayfield and some woods. Good recreational or hunting parcel.
Parcel 7: 40 acres of hayfield and tillable land.
Parcel 8: 40 acres of tillable land.
Parcel 9: 40 acres of hayfield and tillable land.
Parcel 10: 40 acres of Tillable land and some woods.
Parcel 11: 33 acres of Hayfield with some woods.
- For home and buildings- February 28, 2022 10 am to 11:30 am.
- Vacant Land Walk anytime
- Onsite Bidding: Registration begins at 12:00 p.m. at the auction location
- Online bidding is available and will be done via ZOOM virtual chat room. Requires pre-registration and a deposit.
- Pre-register for online bidding by calling Donna at 616-389-6440.
- Pre-registration deadline for online bidding is February 28, 2022.
- Deposit of $7,500.00 must be received by February 28, 2022.
Deposit for Real Estate:
- 10% of the successful bid price is required at the auction by good check, cash or cashier’s check. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed or are capable of paying cash at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell). The following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidder’s packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter of whatsoever type of nature. Any improvements, which must be made, are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or states was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and record.
- 4% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time, your check will be endorsed as a non-refundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The ability to obtain financing is NOT a contingency of the sale. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretio.