- This event has passed.
Pugsley Farms: Farm Land, Home, and Building Site – Real Estate Auction
Wednesday, May 19, at 1:00 pm EDT
POSTED 5/14/21: Correction to information regarding farmland planting of crops for this year – 2021The farmland is leased for the 2021 crop year. Seller will retain 100% of the lease payments. Buyer will need to allow the tenant the right to access and harvest the 2021 crops.
Having decided to enjoy retirement, we will be selling for Pugsley Farms – William and Karen Pugsley- 158 acres of real estate offered in appx 9 parcels. This farm is a Centennial Farm having been in the Pugsley family for over 150 years! Real Estate includes 2 homes, farm buildings and farm land currently used for grain crops and grapes. Also some nice potential building sites. All will sell to the highest bidder – No Minimums No Reserves. Outstanding opportunity to buy in a great location.
**AUCTION LOCATION: 44169 CR374 Paw Paw, MI 49079**
Is available and will be done via ZOOM virtual chat room. Requires pre-registration and a deposit.
- Pre-register by calling Donna at 616-389-6440.
- Pre-registration deadline is May 12, 2021.
- Deposit of $7,500.00 must be received by May 17, 2021.
VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH SELLER:
Open House Times:
- You may walk the vacant land at anytime.
- The home and buildings will be available for inspection on: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 3 pm – 4:30 pm and Tuesday, May 11, 2021 from 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Onsite Bidding: Registration begins at 12:00 p.m. at the auction location: Pugsley Farm: 44169 CR374, Paw Paw, MI 49079
- Online Bidding: Pre-register by calling Donna at 616-389-6440. Pre-Registration deadline is May 12, 2021. Deposit of $7,500.00 must be received by May 17, 2021. Both pre-registration and deposit are required before participating in online bidding via ZOOM virtual chat room.
Deposit for Real Estate:
- 10% of the successful bid price is required at the auction by good check, cash or cashier’s check. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed or are capable of paying cash at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell). The following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidder’s packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter of whatsoever type of nature. Any improvements, which must be made, are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or states was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and record.
- A 3.5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid.
- More Information Coming Soon!
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time, your check will be endorsed as a non-refundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The ability to obtain financing is NOT a contingency of the sale. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion.
- New data, corrections or changes could be made after the printing of this brochure. Please arrive prior to the start of the auction to inspect and consider any information and changes.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material