- This event has passed.
Pleasant Acres Farm
December 28, 2019, at 10:00 am EST
Description: Pleasant Acres Farm has decided to discontinue farming and have hired Miedema Auctioneering to conduct a Live auction with internet bidding. The auction will take place on Saturday December 28th at 10:00am. Featuring a full line of John Deere and other top quality equipment. Highlights include: John Deere 7230R W 741 loader, John Deere 8210, John Deere 8100, John Deere 7520, John Deere 4050,John Deere 320 Skid Steer, John Deere 941 combine, John Deere 4890 self propelled mower/conditioner, John Deere 582 Round Baler w/Acid, John Deere 1590 Drill, John Deere 1760 Planter, Kuhn Pro Twin 8124 Manure Spreader, Lucknow 2420 Mixer, Tillage Equipment, Wagons. This auction will not have many small items so plan on being on time. This will be an outstanding opportunity to purchase some well maintained.
Note: Originally, we had posted that these 2 tractors had less hours than we had thought. The owner has just informed us that the John Deere 7520 has 11,870 hours and we originally stated it had 1,870 hours. The other tractor that that was listed incorrectly was the John Deere 4050, which actually has 16,064 and we originally stated that it only had 6,059. The engine was rebuilt around 10,000 Hours on the 4050. You would NOT know that these tractors had as many hours as they do, as they are extremely clean and well maintained units. Don’t miss out. We are so sorry for the inconvenience! Direct Link to Auction: https://www.proxibid.com/Miedema-Auctioneering/Pleasant-Acres-Farm-Equipment/event-catalog/170790
- Friday, December 27 from 9:00-4:00
- Auction Morning starting at 8:00
- Auction day Till 4:00
- Monday 12/30/19 by appointment: Call Chuck Ranney at 616-560-0839 to schedule
- Other removal times may be available, however due to the holiday, removal will be made by a mutually agreed upon date and time. We would like to have everything removed from the farm by January 10th 2020.
- No Forklift available
- No Loading Dock available
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
- Seller is not required to collect Sales Tax on this auction.