- This event has passed.
Maneikis Farm & Woodworking Equipment Auction
Saturday, June 12, at 10:00 am EDT
Due to the passing of Philip Maneikis, the family has decided to sell the farm equipment, shop/garage tools and wood working equipment at live auction. Internet bidding is also available via Proxibid and Equipment Facts.
- Friday, June 11, 2021 9AM-3PM
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 (Auction Day) until 3PM
- Or by appointment.
- To make an appointment call Jeremy Miedema – 616-460-7619
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Saturday, June 12 (Auction Day) until 3PM
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- To make an appointment call Jeremy Miedema 616-460-7619
- Forklift available by appointment
- No Loading Dock
- Titled vehicles will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS).
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check or wire transfer.
- Internet/Online buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE