Hoek Estate Equipment, Shop Tools, and Collectables Auction
Saturday, June 19, at 10:00 am EDT
Having decided to downsize and move into a condo Miedema Auctioneering will be selling the Home, Barns, and real estate along with the personal property of Glenn and Linda Hoek. The personal property features a 1973 Mercury Cougar XR7 with a 351 Cleveland with 54,000 miles, Ford 9N Tractor, lawn and garden equipment, John Deere mowers, generators, Motors, shop tools and hand tools, golf clubs, garage equipment, coca cola collectables, Indian motorcycle signs, many other signs and collectable items, household furniture and other items. This is a great opportunity to buy a beautiful home in Alto on Riley Ridge with 2.78 acres. There is sure to be something for everyone, don’t miss out! The Equipment and personal property start at 10 am bid live or online! (The equipment and personal property will have two rings and there will be two auctioneers selling at the same time)
- June 18, 2021. 9am-4pm
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 4pm
- Monday June 21 from 9 am to 4 Pm
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 13% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Internet/Online buyers: 16% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE