- This event has passed.
Hudsonville Fall 2022 Equipment Auction
December 3, 2022, at 10:00 am EST
Fall Hudsonville Fairgrounds Auction – Multi Ring auction selling construction equipment, farm equipment and support equipment. NOTE: This will be a LIVE auction! Online bidding is available through Proxibid on ring 1 and ring 2 if you prefer to bid online.
- Ring 1 – Featuring Construction Equipment, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, Dozers, Attachments; Misc. Construction & Shop Tools. Skid Steers, Semi Trucks, Trailers, riding lawn mowers and more
- Ring 2 – Featuring Farm Equipment – Tractors, 3 pt. attachments, implements, Lawn & Garden, Trees & Bushes, Landscape equipment, riding lawn mowers, snow blowers, string trimmers, Etc.
- Ring 3 – Featuring misc. items, tools, plus much more.
BROCHURE ADVERTISING DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 14TH
We start accepting equipment and small items on Monday November 28 – December 2 from 8-5. We stop taking small items on Thursday December 1. We will still accept equipment on Friday December 2 until 3:00 pm.
- Friday December 2 from 8am-5pm
- Auction Morning starting at 8am
- Auction day Saturday December 3 until 5pm
- Monday December 5 through Wednesday December 7 from 8am-5pm
- Forklift available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan Sales Tax, unless you supply a valid sales tax- exempt form. Michigan buyers can Download the form here. All purchases of titled vehicles will also be charged a 6% Michigan Sales Tax. For exemption from sales tax, you will be required to fill out a tax exemption form with a valid dealer’s resale # [NO EXEMPTIONS]
- $125.00 Broker Title Processing Fee (plus Michigan state sales tax) will be charged for all titled items which we are required to broker.
- $15.00 fee for State of Michigan title transfer will be charged.
- Optional: Plate & Registration Fee. At your request, we can apply for your plates and registration on your behalf. If you wish to have us do so, you MUST provide us with proof of insurance for the purchased titled item before you can remove it from the auction site. If not, you must be prepared to tow or trailer your titled item. Fees are based on a calculation of new vehicle class and previous vehicle registration fees (required by State of Michigan). The applicable fees will be added to your invoice.
- Optional: $1.00 Temporary Tag Fee. If you request a temporary tag a $1.00 fee is assessed by the State of Michigan and will be added to your invoice. **Please Note: if the consignor (seller) listed as seller on the title is a licensed car dealer in the State of Michigan, the temporary tag will be issued by that dealer upon our request from the buyer. Our company will email you the temporary tag when received from the issuing dealer. Please expect there may be a delay in receiving temporary tag only if the consignor (seller) is a licensed dealer in State of Michigan. If the consignor (seller) is not a licensed dealer, our company will issue the temporary tag at the time it is requested.
- Optional: $1.00 Lien Fee. If there is a lien holder on the item purchased a $1.00 fee is assessed by the State of Michigan and will be added to your invoice.
- Please note that buyers will need to sign the appropriate paperwork required by the state for title transfers. Title processing may take up to 10 business days. Then will take 4-10 business days to receive your title from the Secretary of State
- $125.00 Broker Title Processing Fee
- State of Michigan requires we collect 6% sales tax and transfer the title as an “In-Transit” through the Michigan Secretary of State before the title is issued to the buyer UNLESS a Bill of Lading is provided showing Export out of Country, then sales tax may be waived.
- All out of country buyers must contact our title department to start the paperwork before the item can go across the border. We will need to obtain the appropriate documents and signatures to transfer the title; this could take 1 to 3 weeks. We recommend purchases of titled item made with the intent of taking the titled item out of the country contact the title dept. as soon as a winning bid is accepted. Contact is Charlyn Reitsma at 616-261-4972 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite bidders: 0% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 3% if paid by credit card
- Online bidders: 3% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 6% if paid by credit card
- Cashier’s check
- Wire Transfer
- *Personal & Business checks will be accepted at auction company discretion. Checks will not be accepted from buyers who reside outside of Michigan or drawn on a bank outside of Michigan. Buyers from outside of Michigan are required to pay by wire transfer or cash
- *Credit Card for total purchase of $2,000 maximum or less, with 3% buyer’s premium added.