Estate of Richard and June Dickinson – Real Estate Auction 6/8/2021
Tuesday, June 8, at 1:00 pm EDT
Miedema Auctioneering will be selling 562 acres of prime contiguous farm land in Ingham county to help the family settle the estate of Richard & June Dickinson. This property has been in the Dickinson Family for over 35 years and features 2 homes, 9 buildings and beautiful farm land located in Perry MI. We will offer this in several parcels, in any combination of parcels or in its entirety. This opportunity to purchase 562 contiguous acres doesn’t come along very often so don’t miss this fantastic opportunity!
**Please visit our website often for updated information or call 616-538-0367 for additional information.**
Preliminary Parcel Information:
Parcel #1 (33-04-04-04-400-002):
- 4-Bedroom Home with 3-Full Baths, 2-Half Baths, Approx. 2736sq.ft, (7) Outbuildings, (2) Grain Bins, on approx. 25.21 acres
Parcel #2 (33-04-04-04-400-002):
- 133.8 acres
Parcel #3 (33-04-04-09-200-003):
- 3-Bedroom Home, 1-Bath with Barn on 40 acres
Parcel #4 (33-04-04-10-100-003):
- 70.56 acres
Parcel #5 (33-04-04-10-100-004):
- 89.44 acres
Parcel #6 (33-04-04-03-300-005):
- 27 acres with 4 outbuildings
Parcel #7 (33-04-04-03-300-007, 33-04-04-03-300-002):
- 103.8 acres
Parcel #8 (33-04-04-09-200-002):
- 20 acres
Parcel #9 (33-04-04-03-300-006):
- 12.73 acres with 2700 sq/ft building
- Coming Soon!
- Begins at Noon at the Auction Location: 6106 S M-52, Perry, MI 48872
Deposit for Real Estate:
- 10% of the successful bid price is required at the auction by good check, cash or cashier’s check. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed or are capable of paying cash at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell).
- A 3.5% Buyers Premium will be added to the high bid.
- More information coming soon!
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time, your check will be endorsed as a non-refundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The ability to obtain financing is NOT a contingency of the sale. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion.