« All Events
Estate of Earl Benedict
April 23, 2016, at 10:00 am EDT
To settle the estate of the late Earl Benedict, Miedema Auctioneering will be conducting a live auction with internet bidding. This auction features some very well maintained, low hour equipment.
Please note: there are not many small items so you will want to be on time.
- John Deere 9500 Combine
- Case 7240 Tractor
- Tillage Equipment
- New Holland 1260 Chopper with Corn Head and Hay Head
- John Deere 7000 6 Row Planter
- John Deere 750 Drill
Auction Day Photos:
Directions to the auction location:
From the south:
- I 96 to Exit 64,( Jordan lake Rd ) go north on Jordan Lake Rd. approx. 2 1/2 miles to Bennett road
- Bennett road, west on Bennett Rd approx. 1-1/2 miles to auction site
From the north:
- Take M 66 to David hwy,
- go west on David Hwy approx. 3-1/2 miles to Jordan Lake Rd.
- Go south on Jordan Lake Rd approx 1 mile to Bennett Rd
- west on Bennett Rd approx. 1-1/2 miles to auction site
- Friday April 22, 2016 9:00am to 5:00pm
Removal Times/Failure To Remove
- Day of auction till 5:00 (Saturday, April 23, 2016), or by appointment
Loading and Additional Removal Information
- small loader tractor day of sale only (Saturday, April 23, 2016)
- Onsite Buyers: Buyer’s Premium of 3% will be added to purchases; with a 3% discount for paying with cash, personal or company check, or wire transfer**
- Proxibid Buyers: Buyer’s Premium of 6% will be added to purchases; with a 3% discount for paying with cash, personal or company check, or wire transfer**
- Sales Tax does not apply to this auction
- Complete payment auction day by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Good Check, Credit Card
- a 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check. Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Out-of-sate checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form below. All written material is subject to change.
- NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES. All items sold “AS IS WHERE IS” with all faults.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.