« All Events
John Dolegowski Farm Equipment Estate
April 16, 2016, at 10:00 am EDT
Due to the accidental death of John Dolegowski, Miedema Auctioneering will be conducting a live auction for the family to settle the estate. John was a longtime farmer in the area and formerly worked at Marker Implement. This will be an auction you don’t want to miss!
- John Deere 9600 combine
- 930F grain head
- 8 row corn head
- newer Kongskilde rock picker
- Tillage equipment
- Hay equipment
- Crawler Dozer
- Grain Drills
- Cattle Squeeze Gate
- Shop Equipment plus much more.
Auction Day Photos:
- Friday, April 15, 2016 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Removal Times/Failure To Remove
- Auction Day: April 16, 2016 until 5:00 pm
- Monday & Tuesday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Onsite Buyers: Buyer’s Premium of 3% will be added to purchases; with a 3% discount for paying with cash, personal or company check, or wire transfer**
- Proxibid Buyers: Buyer’s Premium of 6% will be added to purchases; with a 3% discount for paying with cash, personal or company check, or wire transfer**
- Complete payment auction day by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Good Check, Credit Card
- a 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check. Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Out-of-sate checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form below. All written material is subject to change.
- NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES. All items sold “AS IS WHERE IS” with all faults.
Forklift and Loading Dock
- Light duty loading forklift available on auction day (Saturday, January 23, 2016)
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.