- This event has passed.
Dekker Bros Farms Inventory Reduction
Thursday, March 11, at 10:00 am EST
Having decided to focus on their greenhouse enterprise, Jordan and Jared Dekker have decided to sell select well-maintained equipment at the Burnips Equipment Auction on March 11 in Dorr, MI.
Equipment Questions- Jordan Dekker- 616-299-7792
- 2017 John Deere 8295R, MFWD, IVT, ILS, 3PT w/ Quick Hitch, PTO, 5 Hyd. Outlets, Rear 3PT & PTO Controls, Deluxe Cab, 480/80R50 Rear Duals, 380/80R38 Front Duals, (18) 43Kg. Front Suitcase Weights, 1,337 Hours, S/N: 1RW8295RPED092210
- 2013 John Deere 5100MH Hi-Crop, MFWD, 3PT, PTO, 3 Hyd. Outlets, PowrReverser, Cab, Buddy Seat, 230/95R40 Tires, 590 Hours, 1 Owner, S/N: 1LV5100MLDP547580
- 2013 Landoll 6230-26 Disc, 26’, 3 Section Fold, Walking Tandems, 9” Spacing, Hydraulic Level, 1 Owner, Low Acres, S/N: 62J1304326
- 2013 Landoll 2110-13 Disc Chisel, 13’, Auto Reset Shanks, 4” Twisted Shovels with 3 Bar Coil Tine, Rear Rolling Basket, 1 Owner, Low Acres, S/N: 21C1301073
- Krause 3100 Soil Finisher, 27’, 3 Section Fold, New Hydraulic Cylinders & Brackets, New Hub Assemblies, New Shovels, New Drag Brackets, Rear Hitch
- Unverferth 220 Rolling Harrow
- UM Perfecta 12 Seed Bed Cultivator
VIDEO: Interview with Jordan Dekker from Dekker Bros Farms
- Wednesday, March 10- 8:00AM- 5:00PM
- Auction Day- Thursday March 11 at 8:00AM
- Auction day until 5:00PM
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- Forklift available
- Loading Dock available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Internet/Online buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE