- This event has passed.
Burnips Equipment | 7th Annual Auction
Thursday, March 11, at 10:00 am EST
Due to excellent sales of new farm equipment and machinery, Burnips Equipment will be selling much of their used inventory from their 8 locations at this auction. Auction will be held inside Burnips Equipment’s modern repair shop building with the larger equipment being driven through the building for buyer’s convenience. Quality consignments are accepted. Farm Trader Advertising Deadline: February 4 Brochure Advertising Deadline: February 18
VIDEO: Interview with Craig VanderKolk of Burnips Equipment Co. about the upcoming auction
VIDEO: Interview with Jordan Dekker about the upcoming auction
- Wednesday, March 10 from 8am-5pm
- Auction Day at 8am
- Auction day until 5pm
- Other Appointments Available – Please call to make arrangements
- Forklift available
- loading dock availible
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE