Darrell Newton – Farm Equipment Auction
Wednesday, December 29, at 10:00 am EST
Because of health reasons, Darrell Newton has decided to retire and has contracted Miedema Auctioneering Inc to sell his farm equipment at live public auction. A full line of well maintained, late model, lower hour equipment that has been stored indoors. A few of the highlights include JD 9470, JD 9360, JD 8320, JD 7210 with loader, a Case IH 8240 Axial Flow combine, New Holland SP 310F Self propelled sprayer, 2018 Freightliner 122 tandem semi-tractor, 600HP, auto Trans, with 13,000 miles, set of 2018 Trail Star Grain trailers with less than 13,000 miles, plus a full line of tillage and other farm equipment! Outstanding opportunity to buy well maintained, low hour equipment directly off the farm! Auction location 6324 Lawrence Road, Nashville, MI.
VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH SELLER
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax. For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Internet/Online buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE