- This event has passed.
Darrell Newton – Farm Equipment Auction
December 29, 2021, at 10:00 am EST
RECORD PRICES! From Machinery Pete: “My longtime auctioneer friend Sid Miedema with Miedema Auctioneering told me this was a super nice farm sale, the Darrell Newton farm retirement auction today, December 29, 2021, in Nashville, MI. Sid was right. As he always is. More smoking HOT sale prices, numerous new record prices. Here’s the scoop…(click to view more)”
VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH SELLER
- Tuesday 12/28 from 9am-4pm
- please no holiday inspections
- Auction Day beginning at 9am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- Thursday 12/30 from 9am-2pm
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax. For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite bidders: 0% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 3% if paid by credit card
- Online bidders: 3% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 6% if paid by credit card
Payments are expected on the day of Auction. Types of payments accepted:
- Cashier’s check
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
- Checks: Personal & Business checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Checks will not be accepted from buyers who reside outside of Michigan or drawn on a bank outside of Michigan.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.