« All Events
Burnips Equipment Company – Annual Auction
Thursday, March 8, at 10:00 am EST
4th Annual Auction! Featuring a large amount of trade in and lease equipment from all 5 of the Burnips Equipment locations. Consignments are welcome to add to this auction!
- Brochure Marketing Deadline: February 6
Auction Directions: From US 131, take the Dorr/142nd Ave. Exit, go West approx. 12 miles to the auction site.
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018from 8am-5pm
- Auction Day beginning at 9am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $95 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard.
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check. Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Out-of-sate checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.
CLICK HERE for help with Proxibid audio/video not working