- This event has passed.
Burnips Equipment | 8th Annual Auction
Thursday, March 10, at 10:00 am EST
Due to excellent sales of new farm equipment and machinery, Burnips Equipment will be selling much of their used inventory from their 8 locations at this auction. Auction will be held inside Burnips Equipment’s modern repair shop building with the larger equipment being driven through the building for buyer’s convenience.
Quality consignments are accepted.
Equipment Drop Off Dates: Tuesday, March 1 through Thursday March 3
Farm Trader Advertising Deadline: February 11
Brochure Advertising Deadline: February 18
FREE PANCAKE BREAKFAST held inside at Burnips Equipment Co., from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM. Be sure to be there before 9:30 AM because that is when the breakfast ends
- Wednesday March 9 from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Auction Day beginning at 8:00am
- Auction day until 5pm
- Friday March 11 from 9:00-4:00
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- Forklift available
- Loading Dock available
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite bidders: 0% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 3% if paid by credit card
- Online bidders: 3% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 6% if paid by credit card
- Cashier’s check
- Wire Transfer
- *Personal & Business checks will be accepted at auction company discretion. Checks will not be accepted from buyers who reside outside of Michigan or drawn on a bank outside of Michigan. Buyers from outside of Michigan are required to pay by wire transfer or cash
- *Credit card payments are accepted at auction company discretion. An additional 3% buyer’s premium will apply to any purchase made with a credit card.