- This event has passed.
Meadow Rock Dairy Group Inventory Reduction 3/12/2022
Saturday, March 12, at 10:00 am EST
After restructuring its dairy business, Meadow Rock Dairy will be selling excess farm equipment via this inventory reduction auction. Auction will be held at 7715 Lake Rd. Greenville, MI.
Highlights include John Deere S780 Combine, PRWD, 600 separator hours, John Deere 9660 STS, 2WD, 2592 separator hours, Houle EL 48 Tanker spreader, 2018 Mensch V2510 Manure Vacuum Truck, 9600 hours, 2013 John Deere 8285R Tractor, MFWD, 11,252 hours, 1998 John Deere 8100 Tractor, MFWD, 5936 hours, plus other tractors, trucks, hay and forage equipment, feed equipment, manure handling equipment, etc.
All selling to the highest bidder, No minimums. Outstanding opportunity to buy quality farm equipment straight off the farm!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Friday, March 11, 2022: , 9am-4pm
- Auction Day: Saturday, March 12, 2022: beginning at 8 am
- Or Call Jeremy @ 616-460-7619 to make an appointment
- Forklift available for use on Auction day, or by appointment
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction Day: Saturday, March 12, 2022 until 4pm
- Other pickup times may be available by appointment. Contact Jeremy @ 616-460-7619 for availability.
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax rate of 6%, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on titled agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite bidders: 0% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 3% if paid by credit card*
- Online bidders: 3% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 6% if paid by credit card*
Payments are expected on the day of Auction. Types of payments accepted:
- Cashier’s check
- Wire Transfer
- *Personal & Business checks will be accepted at auction company discretion. Checks will not be accepted from buyers who reside outside of Michigan or drawn on a bank outside of Michigan. Buyers from outside of Michigan are required to pay by wire transfer or cash.
- *Credit card payments are accepted at auction company discretion. An additional 3% buyer’s premium will apply to any purchase made with a credit card.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.