Burnips Equipment 10th Annual Auction
Thursday, March 14, at 10:00 am EDT
Due to excellent sales of new farm equipment and machinery, Burnips Equipment will be selling much of their used inventory from their 8 locations at this auction. Auction will be held inside Burnips Equipment’s modern repair shop building with the larger equipment being driven through the building for buyer’s convenience.
Quality consignments are accepted.
FREE PANCAKE BREAKFAST held inside at Burnips Equipment Co., from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM. Be sure to be there before 9:30 AM because that is when the breakfast ends
Farm Trader Deadline: February 9
Brochure Deadline: February 16
- Wednesday March 13 from 9:00AM-4:00PM
- Auction day until 5pm
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- Forklift available
- $125.00 Broker Title Processing Fee (plus Michigan state sales tax) will be charged for all titled items which we are required to broker.
- $15.00 fee for State of Michigan title transfer will be charged.
- Optional: Plate & Registration Fee. At your request, we can apply for your plates and registration on your behalf. If you wish to have us do so, you MUST provide us with proof of insurance for the purchased titled item before you can remove it from the auction site. If not, you must be prepared to tow or trailer your titled item. Fees are based on a calculation of new vehicle class and previous vehicle registration fees (required by State of Michigan). The applicable fees will be added to your invoice.
- Optional: $1.00 Temporary Tag Fee. If you request a temporary tag a $1.00 fee is assessed by the State of Michigan and will be added to your invoice. **Please Note: if the consignor (seller) listed as seller on the title is a licensed car dealer in the State of Michigan, the temporary tag will be issued by that dealer upon our request from the buyer. Our company will email you the temporary tag when received from the issuing dealer. Please expect there may be a delay in receiving temporary tag only if the consignor (seller) is a licensed dealer in State of Michigan. If the consignor (seller) is not a licensed dealer, our company will issue the temporary tag at the time it is requested.
- Optional: $1.00 Lien Fee. If there is a lien holder on the item purchased a $1.00 fee is assessed by the State of Michigan and will be added to your invoice.
- Please note that buyers will need to sign the appropriate paperwork required by the state for title transfers. Title processing may take up to 10 business days. Then will take 4-10 business days to receive your title from the Secretary of State
- $125.00 Broker Title Processing Fee
- State of Michigan requires we collect 6% sales tax and transfer the title as an “In-Transit” through the Michigan Secretary of State before the title is issued to the buyer UNLESS a Bill of Lading is provided showing Export out of Country, then sales tax may be waived.
- All out of country buyers must contact our title department to start the paperwork before the item can go across the border. We will need to obtain the appropriate documents and signatures to transfer the title; this could take 1 to 3 weeks. We recommend purchases of titled item made with the intent of taking the titled item out of the country contact the title dept. as soon as a winning bid is accepted. Contact is Charlyn Reitsma at 616-261-4972 or email@example.com
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite bidders: 0% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 3% if paid by credit card
- Online bidders: 3% if paid by cash, check, or wire transfer (see check payment restrictions); 6% if paid by credit card
- Cashier’s check
- Wire Transfer
- *Personal & Business checks will be accepted at auction company discretion. Checks will not be accepted from buyers who reside outside of Michigan or drawn on a bank outside of Michigan. Buyers from outside of Michigan are required to pay by wire transfer or cash
- *Credit Card for total purchase of $2,000 maximum or less, with 3% buyer’s premium added.