Bolthouse Bros. Growers INC. – Farm Equipment Auction 4/24/2021
Saturday, April 24, at 10:00 am EDT
Bolthouse Bros. Growers INC. is retiring from farming and has chosen Miedema Auctioneering to conduct a Live onsite auction with internet bidding on Saturday April 24, 2021.
Friday April 23, 2021: 9:00am-4:00pm
For any other inspection time, Please call Chuck Ranney at 616-560-0839
Highlights include: Case Steiger 385, Case Steiger 9370, Case 5250, Case Puma 180, John Deere 7520, John Deere 5085E, John Deere 4055, Kubota M450, John Deere 660 combine, Pixall Big Jack Mark 2 with Sweet Corn Head, John Deere 1770nt planter, 5 Irrigation Travelers, Large Quantity of Irrigation Pipe, Pipe Wagons, Spray Coupe 7450 Sprayer, Self Propelled Washing/Sizing/Packing unit, Lakewood Custom Harvest Aide, Kenworth T300 Grain Truck, Custom Allis G Cultivator Tractors, Rinaldi Air Seeder, Tillage Equipment, Vegetable Equipment, Green Houses, Grain Bins, plus so much more.
This is an excellent opportunity to buy some nice well maintained equipment. No Minimums or Reserves.
- Friday April 23, 2021: 9:00am-4:00pm
- For any other inspection time, Please call Chuck Ranney at 616-560-0839
- Saturday April 24, 2021 (auction day): until 4:00pm
- Monday April 26, 2021: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Other times by appointment. Would like to have everything removed by May 1, 2021. Contact Chuck Ranney at 616-560-0839 to schedule appointment.
- Forklift available
- Loading Dock: Please call Chuck Ranney at 616-560-0839 if loading dock is needed
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax rate of 6%, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). All non-titled items are exempt from sales tax due to nature of this auction.
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% Buyer’s Premium will be added to final bid price with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer.
- Internet/Online buyers: 6% Buyer’s Premium will be added to final bid price with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer.
- Auction day (4/24/2021) by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. A 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium is applied if paid by cash or check or wire transfer.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE