Bader and Sons CO. 28th Annual Auction
Saturday, February 29, at 9:00 am EST
Farm Trader Advertising Deadline January 10, 2020
Auction Brochure Advertising Deadline February 5, 2020
The Auction will start with 2 auctioneers selling at the same time.
Ring 1 – Main Farm Equipment,
Ring 2 – Misc. Farm Equipment.
At noon we will sell the combines, truck and trailers; and lawn & garden. After the combines sell we will finish selling Ring 1. After the lawn and garden equipment sells, we will finish selling Ring 2.
Online bidding will be available for all rings except for the Misc. ring.
PANCAKE BREAKFAST: There will be a free pancake breakfast before auction 7AM-9AM on Saturday, February 29, 2019 in the Bader & Sons Co. building behind the store, compliments of Bader & Sons Co. & Miedema Auctioneering, Inc.
- Friday February 28th from 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
- Auction Morning starting at 7:00 AM
- Day of auction till 5:00 (Saturday, February 29, 2020)
- Monday 2/24/19 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday 2/25/19 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 2/26/19 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Other times available by appointment we would like to have everything removed by 3/7/19
- Forklift available on auction day and scheduled removal days
- Loading Dock available on auction day and scheduled removal days
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE