- This event has passed.
Barryville Farms Auction – Crothers and Long 3/7/20
Saturday, March 7, at 10:00 am EST
Description: Having decided to discontinue farming, we will be selling all of the farm equipment, trucks, trailers etc of Barryville Farms. Highlights include: John Deere 9670 STS Combine 4WD, John Deere Tractors including 4650 MFWD, 4450 with loader, 8760 4WD. Cat 85E Track tractor, JD 1770 12 row planter, JD 1890 30’ air seeder, Krause 4800 11 shank chisel plus other tillage equipment, Trucks, trailers etc. Auction will sell with both Proxibid.com and Equipmentfacts.com
- Friday, March 6 from 9am-5pm
- Auction Day beginning at 9AM
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5 PM
- Call AJ Jager at 616-261-4979 to make other arrangements
- No Sunday removal
- Loader tractor will be available
- Titled Vehicles will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of valid dealer’s license [No Exceptions]
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE