WPI, LLC (Plastic Injection Molding Shop) is moving operations and completely liquidating the machinery and equipment at the Spring Lake Michigan location. All assets will be auctioned to the highest bidder. Miedema Auctioneering in conjunction with Aaron Equipment Company will be conducting a live auction with internet bidding on Wednesday December 5, 2018 at 10:00am***Items are available for pre-auction purchase. Inspection via appointment only For questions regarding this please call Chuck Ranney 616-560-0839 or Brennen Lubbers 616-265-6842.***
Auction highlights: (38) Complete Injection Molding Machines Including -(2) Engel 1500-Ton Injection Molding Machines, 935-Ton Cincinnati Milacron Injection Molding Machine, Engel 1400-Ton Injection Molding Machine, 2012 Cincinnati Milacron E175 Injection Molding Machine, JSW 310-Ton Injection Molding Machine, (4) Toshiba 500-Ton Injection Molding Machines, and more; Charmilles Roboform 40 Electrode EDM, Chevalier Vertical Milling Machine; a full tool room; large inventory of plastic totes, Heavy Duty Fork Lift Trucks, Semi Truck, Semi -Trailers and large lots of Auxiliary Components for the Injection Molding Presses. Don’t miss this opportunity to bid on and purchase these very clean and well maintained molding machines.
Preview will be available the day before the auction from 9am – 4pm, and auction day. For additional and/or early preview, please call Chuck Ranney 616-560-0839 or Brennen Lubbers 616-265-6842 or Anthony Tufano 630-740-5705.
ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRESALE PRIOR TO AUCTION
Auction Directions: M-104 TO 150th Street go south towards the end of the street
- Preview will be December 4 from 9am – 4pm, and auction day. For additional and/or early preview, please call Chuck Ranney 616-560-0839 or Brennen Lubbers 616-265-6842
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day
- Thursday December 6 through Thursday December 13th from 9-5
- Everything must be removed by Friday December 21 by 5 pm
- We will have a small forklift for light duty loading until Tuesday December 11 at 4pm
- Loading Dock available
Riggers & Haulers:
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 18% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- BidSpotter buyers: 22% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- Out-of-sate checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.