**POSTPONED**: Spring 2020 Hudsonville Fairgrounds Equipment Auction – New Date TBA
Friday, April 17, at 10:00 am EDT
PLEASE NOTE: This auction is being postponed. The new auction date is yet to be determined, however will most likely be in MAY 2020.
Please contact Chuck Ranney with inquiries regarding consigning items: 616-560-0839 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ring 1 – Featuring Construction Equipment, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, Dozers, Attachments; Misc. Construction & Shop Tools. Skid Steers, Semi Trucks, Trailers, riding lawn mowers and more
- Ring 2 – Featuring Farm Equipment – Tractors, 3 pt. attachments, implements, Lawn & Garden, Trees & Bushes, Landscape equipment, riding lawn mowers, snow blowers, string trimmers, Etc.
- Ring 3 – Featuring misc. items, tools, plus much more.
Advertising deadline: March 4 2020
- Friday, March 27 from 8am-5pm
- Auction Day at 8am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- Monday March 30-Wednesday April 1 from 8am-5pm
- Forklift available during removal times only
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE