- This event has passed.
Southern Michigan Equipment Auction – Absolute Auction
August 13, 2020, at 10:00 am EDT
- Wednesday, August 12 (9am-4pm)
- Thursday, August 13 starting at 8am.
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Friday, August 14 (8am-5)
- Saturday, August 15 (8am-1pm)
- Monday, August 17 (9am-4pm)
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
COVID-19 Special Requirements:
Due to COVID-19 the following are in effect for this auction – In accordance with State of Michigan Executive Order
1. If you are feeling sick, please stay home and bid online from your computer, tablet or phone!
2. Social Distancing will be required at the auction site. Participants are asked to maintain 6’ distance from others not of the same household.
3. Masks are available free of charge for those that desire them as well as hand sanitizer. Please use often.
4. When in line for bidder’s numbers or to pay for purchases, please maintain 6’ distance. There will be markers showing 6’ distance.
Thank you for your understanding,
Miedema Auctioneering, Inc