« All Events
Scott Bates Estate
August 25, 2018, at 10:00 am EDT
- The auction will start at 10am with Ring #1 and Ring #2 selling smaller items.
- Ring #1 will break off at 11:00 am to sell the online items. There are aprrox. 80 items in the Online Bidding Ring and the ring will last approx.. 1-1/2 hours.
- Ring #2 will continue to sell the smaller items thru out the day.
Live auction with Simulcast bidding with 2 rings (Ring#1- Large Items, Ring#2 – Small Items). This auction will feature John Deere 4030, JD 4420 Combine, Tillage Equipment, Gravity Wagons, Shop Tools, Parts and more. Antique tractors consisting of Cockshut, Allis Chalmers, McMormick, Farmall, Co-op and parts. Only large equipment will be online and rolling stock, second ring consisting of Tools, Parts, Jewelry wagons will not be available for online bidding. In conjunction with Sherwood Auction Service.
- John Deere 4030
- JD 4420 Combine
- Tillage Equipment
- Gravity wagons
- Shop Tools
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5pm
- Monday and Tuesday by appointment
- Light Duty Forklift available Auction Day and Monday
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $95 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
- Seller is not required to collect Sales Tax on this auction.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.