- This event has passed.
Rose Brook Dairy – 160 Acre Real Estate Auction (No Minimums – No Reserves)
Wednesday, April 14, at 1:30 pm EDT
- 160 Acres Prime Farm Land
- ±40 Acres Commercial Land on 142nd
- Large Buildings Currently Used for Dairy
- Home – Included with Buildings
- Potential Building Sites
Please note: The high bidder on the auction will be allowed to access the land to plant crops this spring prior to closing once they have signed the buy sell, placed the required deposit, and provided proof of insurance.Auction Location: 3450 12th Street, Wayland, MI 49348 at Miedema’s Auction Center (Repocast.com). This is a Live auction with internet bidding available. Note: Online bidding is available for pre-approved bidders who have paid the required deposit. Please contact Donna at 616-389-6440 to register to bid online. Online bidding registration deadline is April 7, 2021, and receipt of $7,500 deposit is required by April 12, 2021. Also selling on April 21 through online auction on Orbitbid.com: Boumatic 2500 Gallon Bulk Tank with Washes & (2) Compressors Mueller 1000 gallon bulk tank with 2 compressors (2) Vacuum Pumps – Delaval & Boumatic Delaval BPA Classic Milk Units with Takeoff GEA P600 Soap Dispenser 80 Gallon Water Heater Visit their website for equipment details: Bid.Orbitbid.com
- You can walk the vacant land at anytime at your convenience.
- The house & buildings will be available for inspection on Wednesday, April 7 from 1 P.M. – 3 P.M.
- For Onsite Bidding: Begins at Noon at the Auction Location: Miedema’s Auction Center (Repocast), 3450 12th Street, Wayland, MI 49348.
- Online bidding is available to pre-approved bidders with a deposit. Please contact Donna by April 7, 2021 if you are interested in this bidding option – 616-389-6440.
- 10% of the successful bid price is required at the auction by good check, cash or cashier’s check. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed or are capable of paying cash at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell). The following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidder’s packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter of whatsoever type of nature. Any improvements, which must be made, are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or states was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and record. The real estate will be sold free and clear of all the liens. The property will however be sold subject to any easements and building and use restrictions of record. Any announcements made at the auction site take precedence over printed material.
- A 3.5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid.
- Balance of purchase price due at the closing. The seller will pay taxes and assessments due on or before the auction. Closings will be held at a local title company. Closing fees of approx. $450 will be divided evenly between the buyer and the seller.
Please note: The high bidder on the auction will be allowed to access the land to plant crops this spring prior to closing once they have signed the buy sell, placed the required deposit, and provided proof of insurance.
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time, your check will be endorsed as a non-refundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The ability to obtain financing is NOT a contingency of the sale. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion.
- New data, corrections or changes could be made after the printing of this brochure. Please arrive prior to the start of the auction to inspect and consider any information and changes.