« All Events
Porath Contractors, Inc. – Excavating and Farm Equipment Auction
Wednesday, March 27, at 10:00 am EDT
Porath Contractors, Inc, 960 Harrison Road, Houghton Lake, MI. Porath Contractors Inc will be selling a large amount of excavating equipment, Trucks, trailers, shop tools, and related equipment at auction.
In addition there will farm equipment from the farm that will be sold. All equipment is from Porath Contractors Inc gathered from many years as a contractor in Michigan.
Complete list will be coming soon.
- March 26 from 9am- 4pm & Auction Day beginning at 9AM.
REMOVAL OF EQUIPMENT:
- Auction day until 5PM, March 28 & 29 from 9AM-4PM or by appointment.
- State Regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction ofﬁce. A $125 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the State of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your titles. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Proxibid buyers: 9% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Complete payment Auction Day: Cash, Cashier’s Check, or Wire Transfer. Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Out of state checks must have a bank letter of guarantee. ONLINE BIDDING:
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.