- This event has passed.
Nickle Plate Farm – Equipment Auction
Saturday, September 11, at 10:00 am EDT
Description: The Reisbig family has decided to retire from farming and will be selling their full line of farm equipment at live, public auction on Saturday, September 11, 2021 beginning at 10:00AM. Online bidding will also be available via Proxibid.com
VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH SELLER
- Thursday, September 9, 2021: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Friday, September 10, 2021: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Or By Appointment (contact Jeremy Miedema)
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day until 5:00 pm
- Other Appointments Available by arrangement
- Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement. Michigan buyers can Download the form here
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for buying a plate.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Internet/Online buyers: 6% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash, check or wire transfer
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE