« All Events
Lakeside Blueberry Farms Live Auction
October 11, 2018, at 10:00 am EDT
Having sold his blueberry farm real estate, Mr. Jim Riccioni, of Lakeside Blueberry Farms will be selling all of his farm equipment at live public auction. Outstanding opportunity to buy equipment directly off the farm!
- (5) John Deere tractors
- (2) BEI blueberry harvesters
- Brush cutters
- And Much More!
- Wednesday, October 10 from 9am-4pm & Auction Day beginning at 9AM.
REMOVAL OF EQUIPMENT:
- Auction day until 6PM
- Friday, October 13 from 9AM-4PM.
- Seller is not required to collect Sales Tax on this auction.
- State Regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the State of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your titles. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.