- This event has passed.
Holtzman Blueberry Farm – Equipment LIVE Auction
October 10, 2020, at 10:00 am EDT
Having decided to discontinue farming, we will be selling all of the farm equipment and machinery for Barb Holtzman and Holtzman Blueberry Farms.
Featuring: (2) BEI Blueberry harvesters, several John Deere tractors, Irrigation pumps, travellers, Lakewood packing and processing equipment, forklifts, sprayers, brush cutters, tillage equipment, etc.
NOTE: During the auction, after we sell lot 37A, we will sell lot’s 1000-1106
- Friday, October 9 from 9am-5pm
- Auction Day beginning at 9AM.
REMOVAL OF EQUIPMENT:
- Auction day until 5 PM or make other arrangements. No Sunday removal.
- Titled Vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). Sales tax may be waived for Agricultural/Farm Use or Rolling Stock if Michigan Sales Tax Exemption form is filled out completely
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office.
- A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY).
- Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- Contact our Title Coordinator (Charlyn) at 616-261-4972 with questions or to finalize title processing after purchase.
- We accept payment with cash, personal check and cashier’s check. Local checks will be accepted at auction co discretion. Out of state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed.
- All items sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purchase of goods offered in this sale. Complete payment auction day.