Benton Harbor (Bainbridge Township) Michigan. Thursday, August 12 at 6 PM. In order to settle the Henry Westerhoven Estate. This farm is being sold, 56 Acres of prime farm land plus, country home, storage buildings, and some beautiful building sites. Great location with frontage on South Bainbridge Center Rd. and Meadowbrook Rd. Offered in parcels or in its entirety – or any combination. Henry Westerhoven Estate – Owner.
Open House Times:
- Thurs., August 5th from 5-6pm
- Sat., August 7th from 2-3 pm.
- Day of Auction from 5-6pm.
- You may walk the vacant land at any time.
- Begins at 5pm at Surfari Joes Waterpark. 8258 Arnt Blvd. Watervliet, MI.
Deposit for Real Estate:
- 10% of the successful bid price is required at the auction, cash or cashiers check. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed and are capable of paying cash at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell). The following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidderʼs packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter of whatsoever type or nature. Any improvements, which must be made, are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or stated was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and records. The real estate will be sold free and clear of all the liens. The property will however be sold subject to any easements and building and use restrictions of record. The auction company reserves the right to bid to protect the ownerʼs investment. Any announcements made at the auction site take precedence over printed material.
- Balance of purchase price due at the closing within 30 days. The seller will pay taxes and assessments due on or before the auction. Possession will be given at the closing. Seller shall provide an owners title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price. Closings will be held at a local title company. Closing fees of $350 will be divided evenly between the buyer and the seller. Surveys are being completed. The cost for the survey will be the cost of the buyer’s payable at closing.
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time your check will be endorsed as a non-refundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The ability to obtain financing is NOT a contingency of the sale. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion.
- New data, corrections, or changes could be made after the printing of the brochure. Please arrive prior to the start of the auction to inspect and consider any new information and changes.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.