- This event has passed.
Gerald and Donna Kehoe estate Real Estate Auction
April 18, 2019, at 6:00 pm EDT
The Family of Gerald and Donna Kehoe have hired Miedema Auctioneering to conduct a live auction on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 6:00 PM to sell the Real Estate. This property features a ranch style home with a 2 stall garage, outbuilding, pond, and 35 acres of land. You will have the opportunity to purchase a buildable site, home and acreage. This property will be selling within 3-4 parcels or in its entirety. Visit our website for updated information within the coming weeks. This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase a piece of property in a very desirable area.
- Thursday, March 28: 1-3pm
- Thursday, April 11: 3-6pm
- Thursday, April 18 starting at 5pm.
Deposit for Real Estate:
- A deposit of 10% is required at the auction. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed and are capable of paying case at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell). The following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidder’s packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter whatsoever type or nature. Any improvements which must be made, are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or stated was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and records. The real estate will be sold free and clear of all liens. The property will however by sold subject to any easements and building and use restrictions of record. The auction company reserves the right to bid to protect the owner’s investment. Any announcements made at the auction site take precedence over printed material. Real estate sells subject to owner’s acceptance or rejection of high bid.
- Balance of purchase price is due at closing within 45 days. The seller will pay taxes and assessments due on or before the auction. Seller shall provide owners title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price. Closings will be held at a local title company. Closing fees of $450 will be divided evenly between the buyer and the seller.
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time your check will be endorsed as a nonrefundable deposit on the property. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion.
- New data, corrections, or changes could be made after the printing of this brochure. Please arrive prior to the start of the auction to inspect and consider any new information and changes.