The Family of Gerald and Donna Kehoe have hired Miedema Auctioneering to conduct a live auction on Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 5:00 PM. This personal property auction will consist of a Loader Backhoe, Tractors, Implements, Tools, Riding Lawn Mower, Shop Equipment, household items such as furniture, dishes, antiques, bedroom sets and more. We will have pictures and more details coming soon. This is a very clean estate that you don’t want to miss! *Please note we will be selling the Real Estate on April 18th, 2019 at 6:00 PM.
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Light duty forklift available on auction day
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 title broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 State of Michigan title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard, & personal check (Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion.)
- 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium if paid by cash or check.
- Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
- Seller is not required to collect Sales Tax on this auction.
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.