- This event has passed.
Gene Sahr Farm
Saturday, September 9, at 10:00 am EDT
After farming for over 25 years, Gene has decided to retire and will be selling all of his farm equipment at a live public auction at his farm located at 38475 CR 374, Paw Paw, MI.
Quality, well maintained equipment.
- John Deere 9500 Combine
- John Deere 925 & 920 Grain Heads
- John Deere 643 & 693 Corn Heads
- John Deere 4650 Tractor, MFWD
- Case IH 7130 Tractor, MFWD
- 1959 John Deere 630 Tractor
- 2000 Freightliner Semi Truck, Tandem
- 1992 Ford LTL 9000 Semi Truck, Tandem
- John Deere 750 Drill
- John Deere 7200 12 Row Liquid Planter
- Farm Hand AB 190 Natural Gas Dryer
- Grain Bins
- Plus Much More
Gene Sahr – Owner- 269-207-3412
Video Interview with Gene Sahr
John Deere 4650 Tractor Video Interview with Gene Sahr
John Deere Combine Video interview with Gene Sahr
Case IH 7130 Tractor Video Interview
John Deere 7200 12-Row Corn Planter
John Deere Grain Drill
- Begins at 8AM
- 38475 CR 374, Paw Paw, MI 49079
- Friday, September 8 (9am-4pm) & Auction Day beginning at 8AM.
- Auction Day until 2pm,
- September 11-12 from 9am-4pm.
Sales Tax: No sales tax on auction except on titled items.
- We accept payment with cash, personal check and cashier’s check. Local checks will be accepted at auction company discretion.
- Out of state buyers must pay via wire transfer or cash equivalent funds. No out of state personal or company checks accepted.
- State Regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the State of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your titles. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee and proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or ﬁtness for any particular purchase of goods offered in this sale. Complete payment auction day. All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence overprinted material.
- Onsite Bidders 0% if paid by cash,
- check or wire transfer; 3% if paid by CC. Online Bidders:
- 3% if paid by cash, check or wire transfer; 6% if paid by Credit Card.