- This event has passed.
Douglas Lundstrum Estate – LIVE Real Estate Auction
July 30, 2020, at 3:00 pm EDT
In order to settle the Douglas Lundstrum Estate, we will be selling 202 Acres of Real Estate in Barry County at live public auction with no minimums or reserves.
Approximately 180 Acres of farm land with buildings & older homes at 6600 E. Cloverdale Rd., Nashville, MI & Approximately 22 Acres of wooded land with older buildings & homes at 1320 E. State Rd., Hastings, MI.
Prime land in an excellent location offered in 4 separate parcels, in any combination of parcels or in its entirety.
Parcel # 4 on real estate auction is unique. It has no frontage so it must either sell with parcel 3 to which it is attached and thereby would have parcel 3 for frontage, or it must sell to a neighboring land owner who owns land that attaches to, or butts up to parcel 4 and therefore would have frontage for parcel 4 to access it.
Auction will be held onsite at the farm at 6600 E. Cloverdale, Nashville, MI. Auction will be conducted under a tent on the property.
- NOTE: Estate equipment & personal property will be sold at a separate online auction on July 22 on Orbitbid.com. Visit Orbitbid.com for details & to bid.
- 4.5% Buyer’s Premium is in effect for Real Estate
± 101 Acres with older house & storage buildings
Older home & buildings included
Location: 6615 E. Cloverdale Rd., Nashville, MI
± 80 Acres with older house & buildings
Location: 6600 E. Cloverdale Rd., Nashville, MI
(Across the road from Parcel #1)
± 6.5 Acres with 2 homes & building
Homes will need repair & updates
Location: 1320 E. State Rd., Hastings, MI
**NOTE: Due to the fact that this parcel has no frontage, it
can only sell with Parcel #3 or to a neighboring land owner
whose land is contiguous with Parcel #4**
± 14.8 Acres of wooded land
Location: 1320 E. State Rd., Hastings, MI
(SW of Parcel #3)
- Tuesday, July 21, from 10am – 1pm
- Wednesday, July 22, from 10am – 1pm
- Begins at 2PM. Auction Location: At the farm at 6600 E. Cloverdale Rd., Nashville, MI
- 10% of the successful bid price is required at the auction by good check, cash or cashier’s check. This deposit is NOT refundable if the buyer does not carry through with the purchase. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing if needed or are capable of paying cash at the closing.
- The terms and conditions of this auction will be governed by the contract for the sale of Real Estate (herein called the buy/sell). The following terms are a summary provided for the convenience of the bidder. The buy/sell is available in the bidder’s packet and should be reviewed prior to the auction. All properties sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranties of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability, usability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any matter of whatsoever type of nature. Any improvements, which must be made, are the responsibility of the purchaser. All information advertised or states was derived from sources believed correct but is not guaranteed. All property dimensions are only approximations. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and record. The real estate will be sold free and clear of all the liens. The property will however be sold subject to any easements and building and use restrictions of record. Any announcements made at the auction site take precedence over printed material. A 4.5% Buyers Premium will be added to the high bid.
- Balance of purchase price due at the closing. The seller will pay taxes and assessments due on or before the auction. Possession at closing, subject to rights of land lease for 2020. Seller shall provide an owners title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price. Closings will be held at a local title company. Closing fees of approx. $450 will be divided evenly between the buyer and the seller.
- If you are the successful bidder, you must go to the closing table to sign all the purchase agreements immediately following the conclusion of the auction. At that time, your check will be endorsed as a non-refundable deposit on the property. Individual purchases are to be considered as singular transactions, not contingent on any other purchases of properties on the auction. The ability to obtain financing is NOT a contingency of the sale. The auction will be conducted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer and any bids may be recognized at their discretion.
- New data, corrections or changes could be made after the printing of this brochure. Please arrive prior to the start of the auction to inspect and consider any information and changes.
- Complete bidder’s packets including copies of the buy/sell agreements, Soil information, Title Commitments, etc. and will be available by calling to request a packet to be mailed at 1-800-527-8243