- This event has passed.
Daybreak Dairy – Farm & Dairy Equipment
Saturday, August 10, at 11:00 am EDT
Zeeland,MI49464United States + Google Map
Having sold their cows, the Elzinga’s have commissioned Miedema Auctioneering, Inc. to sell their dairy & farm equipment.
Highlights to include:
- Double 8 Afi Parlor Equipment with Meters, Labs, Cow ID, Tags, Etc.
- Mueller 6000 Gallon Bulktank
- DeLaval Variable Speed Vacuum Pump
- Adjustable Head Locks
- Adjustable Free Stalls
- John Deere 6650 Forage Chopper
- (2) Frontier MS2342 Spreaders
- Manitou Telehandler Lift
- John Deere 7405 Tractor
- John Deere 4455 Tractor
- John Deere 4010 Tractor
- Plus much more!
- Friday, August 9 from 9am-5pm & Auction Day beginning at 9AM.
REMOVAL OF EQUIPMENT:
- Auction day until 5 PM or make other arrangements.
- No Sunday removal.
- A 6% Michigan sales tax will be charged in addition to the auction selling price on all items. For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
- State Regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $125 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the State of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your titles. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee and proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- We accept payment with cash, personal check and cashier’s check. Local checks will be accepted at auction co discretion. Out of state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed.
- All items sell “AS IS WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purchase of goods offered in this sale. Complete payment auction day. All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.