« All Events
Dave Niethamer Farms Auction
September 18, 2018, at 4:00 pm EDT
Having retired from farming Dave Niethamer has chosen Miedema Auctioneering to liquidate the remaining farm equipment with a Live Auction with internet bidding available on Tuesday September 18 at 4:00PM.
- Case STX450 Articulating Tractor
- Cat Challenger Track Machine
- Allis Chalmers AC 7030 Tractor
- Allis Chalmers D17 Tractor
- Tillage Equipment
- Kinze Grain Cart with Auger
- 5 Brent 744 Grain Carts
Great opportunity to purchase some late model equipment ready to work for you.
Please Note the start time of this auction 4:00PM
No small lots only equipment auction will most likely be complete in less than an hour
- Monday September 17 from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Auction day 9:00am
Removal Times/Failure To Remove:
- Auction day till 6:00
- Wednesday September 19, Thursday September 20 and Friday September 21 from 9:00-4:00
- All items will be charged 6% Michigan State Sales Tax. Titled vehicles will be charged Michigan State Sales Tax, unless you provide our office with a copy of a valid dealer’s license (NO EXCEPTIONS). For exemption from sales tax on agricultural items, buyers will need to sign an agricultural exemption statement.
Buyers of Titled Vehicles:
- State regulations require that we broker all vehicles sold, therefore you must sign your paperwork in the auction office. A $95 broker fee will be charged for paperwork. In addition, a $15 title application fee will be collected for the state of Michigan (Dealers are exempt from the title application fee ONLY). Miedema Auctioneering will then process your title. If you wish to plate your vehicle there will be an additional fee. Proof of insurance will need to be provided for removal.
- All items sell “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranty. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale.
- Onsite buyers: 3% with a 3% discount on Buyer’s Premium when invoice is paid with cash or check onsite
- Auction day by cash, cashier’s check, Visa, Mastercard.
- 3% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid. This 3% is waived if paid by cash or check. Personal checks will be accepted at the auction company’s discretion. Out-of-state checks MUST have a bank letter of credit GUARANTEEING payment to MIEDEMA AUCTIONEERING INC. for this auction and the amount of funds being guaranteed. See guarantee form HERE
All written material is subject to change. Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material.